- Denim shirt - topshop £35
- Denim backpack - topshop £34
- **Oversized jacket - topshop £89**
- Polaroid Camera - Urban outfitters £120
- Disco Pants - american apparel £70
- Knitted Cardigan - Ark clothing £16 (sale)
- Double sole leopard print creepers - underground £84
- Hoop cross earrings - Urban outfitters £8
- Spiked headband- Topshop £12.50
I currently have about £1.50 in purse because I've had to pay my sister for train fair for Edinburgh (I can go!!!) for August. I like many people when I'm broke I go on clothes websites and mope about how I can't afford things so I thought I would share with you the things I want the most.
As you may have noticed I have put number 3 in bold, underlined it and put stars around it because I have wanted that jacket for 3 years now ever since I saw some super cool girl wearing one at a bus stop near where I live. It was a great moment because it is rare to see someone with such good fashion sense and I said to myself, "I want that jacket" and have lusted over it for 3 years. Sad I know.
p.s. I had a history exam today and I don't want to jinx it but it went really well because I adore history! How did you all find it (if you did it of course)?? xxx